This morning, despite the fact that
my last day of school is tomorrow and I am way behind in my homework, I decided
that I would rather spend time with my husband who has been sick for the past 2
days.
We did a lot of projects around the
yard and he got a lot of videos made for his blog. I got wood chips for my
critters so their areas not only look but smell nicer and a gentle kiss from
the sun. The kids got to play in their kiddie pool despite the water being
slightly too cold for our oldest. All in all, today was a pretty good day.
I have certainly come to the conclusion that,
though I like having the job that I do, I don’t like having a job in the first
place. I spend so much less time doing what I want to do and don’t know how
other people stand having to work. I guess someone has to get the job done.
No comments:
Post a Comment